Are you an athlete or training for your first event? Do you have a passion for the Girls on the Run mission and want to help? Consider being a SoleMate today! SoleMates is the adult charity running program of Girls on the Run®. We are male and female athletes who pursue individual goals, such as running a marathon or participating in a triathlon, to raise money for Girls on the Run® Central Kentucky.
What Do I Need to Know?
- Run, Bike, Swim or Walk any event of your choice
- Agree to a non-refundable $26 registration fee and any additional race registration fees
- Agree to fundraise a minimum of $262 before or no more than 30 days after your event. 100% of your donations will go directly to GOTR Central Kentucky and used for scholarships to deliver the program to more girls!
Extra Support and Goodies!
- Personal and customizable online fundraising tool through Active.com
- New Balance SoleMates technical t-shirt
- Running training programs developed by Jenny Hadfield
- Thank You cards
- Special promotions from New Balance, Horizon and Garmin
- Inspirational emails providing motivation throughout your training and a deeper connection to the Girls on the Run mission
- Fundraising tips and ideas
The Girls on the Run SoleMates® program provides a great opportunity to give local girls an example of healthy living. By joining Girls on the Run SoleMates, you can play a vital role in ensuring the future success of Girls on the Run® programs that impact the lives of thousands of young women every year.
We are serving over 600 girls in the Central Kentucky area this fall! Help us continue to deliver this empowering program to even more girls in our region.
Email Brittany for more information on the SoleMates program.